Take a deeper dive into the software development trends and topics affecting tech professionals today in an intimate conversation moderated by DZone.
Noteworthy talent, provided by the sponsor, takes the virtual stage at this on-demand event. The format of this event allows up to 3 of your experts to offer in-depth perspectives into hot topics in software and tech.
Why a Fireside Chat?
Become the authoritative voice and activate your target audience. The small format ensures you the spotlight in topics that are trending and require problem-solving within the developer community.
- Take part in a unique format, answering the pressing questions from DZone’s developer audience
- Offer your insights and perspective on trends and topics in software development
- DZone will consult your team on mutually beneficial topics relevant to the DZone community, your marketing objectives, and event agenda
- Use your new thought leadership content to engage and nurture future leads
- Dedicated landing page containing finished Fireside Chat on DZone.com
- 45-Minute air-time includes a 30-minute panelist discussion and a 15-minute Q&A
- Option to include DZone-sourced subject matter expert (additional fee applies)
- Promotion to relevant DZone audiences including email, social media, and on DZone.com
- Logistics including hosting and moderation by DZone.
- Video licensing for promotional use
- Guaranteed registrant information
*Additional opportunities including added registrant filters (ABM list, Industries, Geos, etc.) available. **Branding opportunities available.
Watch a DZone Fireside Chat
2023 Fireside Chat Editorial Calendar
DZone 2023 Preview: DevOps Edition
Machine vs. Human: A Fireside Chat on Conversational AI
Observations on Observability: Enter the New Era of Application Performance
Kubernetes: Future-Proof or Future Legacy?
Seeing the Future: Predicting and Preventing Security Risks
DevOps Diaries: A 2023 Check-in
Q4 2023 Topics to be announced soon!